SIM Registration is until April 26 only
A friendly REMINDER 🔔🔔🔔
15 days na lang ‼️‼️‼️
SIM Registration is until April 26 only ‼️
Register your SIM cards and eSIMs now through the official links:
• SMART – smart.com.ph/simreg or simreg.smart.com.ph
• GLOBE – new.globe.com.ph/simreg
• DITO – https://digital.dito.ph/pto/download/app
SIMs not registered within the said period shall be automatically deactivated.
For complaints and concerns related to SIM Registration, call at 1326.
*Reminder: Calls to hotline number 1326 are free of charge as long as the caller has a maintaining balance.
What are the valid government-issued identification cards (ID)?
• Philippine Identification System ID, or the Philippine
• Social Security Service ID;
• Government Service Insurance System e-Card;
• Driver’s License;
• National Bureau of Investigation clearance;
• Police clearance;
• Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID;
• Professional Regulation Commission ID;
• Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID;
• Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID;
• Bureau of Internal Revenue ID;
• Voter’s ID;
• Senior Citizen’s card;
• Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card;
• Persons with Disabilities card; or
• Other valid government-issued ID with photo.