Skip to main content


April 12, 2023
Sa mga walay valid IDs, pwede ang Police Clearance 🙂
Kon ang tag-iya sa SIM kay minor, erehistro kini sa pangalan sa parent o guardian.
Q: What are the valid government-issued identification cards (ID)?
• Passport;
• Philippine Identification System ID, or the Philippine
Identification Card;
• Social Security Service ID;
• Government Service Insurance System e-Card;
• Driver’s License;
• National Bureau of Investigation clearance;
• Police clearance;
• Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID;
• Professional Regulation Commission ID;
• Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID;
• Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID;
• Bureau of Internal Revenue ID;
• Voter’s ID;
• Senior Citizen’s card;
• Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card;
• Persons with Disabilities card; or
• Other valid government-issued ID with photo.
Q: What is the SIM registration process for children below legal age
and do not have a government ID?
Answer: SIMs for minors shall be registered under the name of the parent or legal guardian. They must present an ID, including the written consent of the minor’s parent or guardian.